Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ger, i think it's so gross when people don't pick up their dog's crap. It's kinda bla. Wevs.

I got a two new bikes for my birthday on the week end, one for the city and one for my cottage up north. omg omg omg omg! It's my birthday next week! By the way i get way over excited about my birthday, at school i probably won't shut up about it;).

I'm so excited for the end of school, less than six weeks and counting.

If you didn't know, i draw these manga (not really) cupcake, and when ever people see them they completely freak out and they're like "stop drawing those dumb cupcakes". Well SCREW THEM! Maybe i have cupcake syndrome. Wevs.

Sorry this post suck

Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry... we all know when your birthday is...when is it again?? hehee

    ReplyDelete